Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Account Manager - Auckland
- Successful, well-established company with solid customer base
- Strategically partner key customers
- Great opportunity for growth
Working closely with the Regional Sales Manager at Carter Holt Harvey, this fast-paced role will see you partner and manage key accounts from your base in Auckland, across Auckland and Northland regions. Understanding the everchanging market and working with some of our top performing national customers to provide successful outcomes for both parties.
To be successful in this role we are looking for a positive, resilient and adaptable individual to grow and enhance relationships with our key customers. You will be provided opportunity for professional development with ongoing training, growth opportunities and be working alongside a supportive team.
As an Account Manager your role will include:
- Managing existing relationships
- Implementing regular sales cycles, visiting branches, and identifying opportunities for growth
- Providing product and market information internally and to your customer base
- Manage all aspects of your accounts from site visits to reporting
To be successful you will need:
- Strong face to face account management and relationship building skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of people and communicate clearly
- IT literacy to prepare reports and presentations
- High level of self-motivation where you work well autonomously and are highly organised
- Developed problem-solving skills together with the ability to quickly establish strong relationships
- Having your finger on the pulse, seeking out relevant and current market intelligence
- The ability to “think on your feet” and be articulate and responsive under pressure
- Microsoft Office suite and SAP experience
- Previous experience in the building industry would be advantageous
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Fully maintained company vehicle and tools of the trade
- Corporate medical care plan
- Company superannuation including discounted life insurance and income protection
- Opportunity to be employed in a long-term primary industry within NZ
- Career development and growth
This is your chance to work alongside some of the best in the industry with a highly motivated and successful team. Please go to www.chhwoodproducts.co.nz to find out more about working for us.
New to Carter Holt Harvey Woodproducts New Zealand? Register now