Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Service Representative – Onehunga – 40 hours
- Join a well-recognised manufacturing brand
- Provide exceptional customer service in this phone-based role
- Opportunity to be a part of a fun & hardworking team!
Join a market leader, expand your skill base and grow your career with a well-recognised manufacturing brand in NZ
Our customer services team are recognised within our business as providers of outstanding service delivery to both internal and external customers. We are now seeking an additional customer service professional to join our team.
Working with a collaborative and energetic team, your key focus will be to:
- Proactively build effective relationships with both internal & external customers
- Accurately manage and process orders
- Build your product knowledge of our timber products to ensure you are maximising every opportunity
- Enhance our service levels by providing effective solutions for products and service delivery
- Consistently strive to identify and share your ideas for continuous improvement initiatives
- Manage and resolve enquiries promptly and efficiently
- Comply with and contribute strongly to a site culture of safety
You will have proven work experience in a customer services related role. Inbound and/or outbound phone-based experience is highly advantageous. The emphasis here is on your ability to build relationships, enjoy a fast-paced environment and have top notch communication and customer service skills. Accurate data entry and computer skills are also essential.
We will provide you with a down to earth and open team culture, full training to bring you up to speed offer a competitive base salary plus various benefits including superannuation and medical scheme. Please go to www.chhwoodproducts.co.nz to find out more about working for us.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to perform this crucial role in our business, then we are keen to talk with you! Please apply online to express your interest in joining our team.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: CHH169
Location: Head Office - Captain Springs Rd
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
New to Carter Holt Harvey Woodproducts New Zealand? Register now