Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Services Representative - Onehunga
- Great benefits including super, medical and insurances
- Be part of a high performing team
- Provide exceptional customer service in this phone-based role
- Opportunity to be a part of a fun and hard-working team!
Holt Harvey Woodproducts customer services team are recognised within our
business as providers of outstanding service delivery to both internal and
external customers. We are now seeking a customer service professional to
join our team based at our head office in Onehunga. This is a Monday to Friday
role, 40 hours per week.
Working with a collaborative and energetic team, reporting to the Customer Services Manager, your key focus will be to:
- Proactively build effective relationships with both internal & external customers
- Accurately manage and process orders
- Manage inbound calls and resolve enquiries promptly and efficiently
- Build your product knowledge of our timber products to ensure you are maximising every opportunity
- Enhance our service levels by providing effective solutions for products and service delivery
- Consistently strive to identify and share your ideas for continuous improvement initiatives
- Comply with and contribute strongly to a site culture of safety
What you will bring to the role:
- Proven work experience in a customer service related role. Inbound and/or outbound phone-based experience is highly advantageous
- Ability to build relationships
- High level of communication and customer service skills
- Accurate data entry and computer skills are essential
- Intermediate level skills using Microsoft Office suite
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
return, we can offer:
- Full training provided
- Down to earth and open team culture
- Career development and growth
- Competitive salary
- Corporate medical care plan through Southern Cross
- Company superannuation including discounted life insurance and income protection with CHH contributions
- Opportunity to be employed in a long-term primary industry within NZ
If you think you’ve got what it takes to shine in this role within our business, then we are keen to talk with you! Please go to our careers page on www.chhwoodproducts.co.nz to find out about working for us and to apply online to express your interest in joining our Head Office team in Onehunga.
Applicants must be a New Zealand Resident or have a work visa.
New to Carter Holt Harvey Woodproducts New Zealand? Register now