Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Fork Hoist Operator - Nelson
- We offer access to training and development
- Our Saw Mill recognises talent & supports your career
- Join a leading employer in the region in a permanent position
Highly supportive team environment; great hourly rate + benefits; solid career opportunities. We are keen to offer a dedicated Fork Hoist Drivers, with a strong work ethic and the attitude to make a difference, the chance to join our Nelson team.
What’s on offer?
- Permanent Fork Hoist Driver career opportunities
- Excellent on the job training and courses
- An awesome, supportive team culture – an opportunity to develop lifelong friendships!
- An opportunity to be employed in a long term, primary industry within NZ
- Competitive hourly rate, overtime rates & comprehensive benefits package
- Belong to a growing city, family oriented community with a relaxed lifestyle
What will you bring to the role?
- Thrive in a fast paced and target driven business
- A team player attitude with good, open & honest communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Health & Safety knowledge
- A relevant F license endorsement and OSH certification
- Proven experience on 5-12 tonne Fork Lifts
- Experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment
With a progressive team committed to producing high quality products to our customers, this is a great chance to build your career with us.
If you’re looking for the next step in your career then please apply online to join our team. We offer a competitive hourly rate, and excellent benefits package including Superannuation and Corporate Medical Scheme. For more information please go to our careers page on www.chhwoodproducts.co.nz to find out about working for us and to apply online.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to perform this role in our business, then we are keen to talk with you! Please apply online to express your interest in joining our Nelson team.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: CHH162
Closing Date: Open until filled
New to Carter Holt Harvey Woodproducts New Zealand? Register now