Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Maintenance Fitter – Weekend Shift – Nelson
- We offer access to training and career development
- Our team recognises talent & supports you to succeed!
- Bring your experience to our role, and shine
We are seeking a self-motivated, quality focussed individual with an Engineering Trade background and experience in heavy industrial manufacturing. Knowledge and experience with computerised maintenance systems and maintenance best practices would also be an advantage.
You will be reporting directly to the Maintenance Supervisor, so you will have the opportunity to get involved in all the day to day projects from repairs to preventative maintenance.
- The successful candidate will need to have:
- A relevant trade qualification / NCME Level 4
- The ability to deliver results on time to meet customer expectations
- A Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality focus
- A team player who sets high standards for themselves
- Good numeracy, communication and problem-solving skills
- A high level of accuracy to ensure product quality as per specifications
- Excellent organisational skills
- A continuous improvement focus and initiative
- Analytical troubleshooting ability
- The ability to work within time restraints
This position would ideally suit a person who has worked in a similar, fast paced production environment and can work Thursday to Sunday shift pattern – 6am to 4.30pm.
You’ll be rewarded with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package including medical care plan, personal insurances and a generous superannuation scheme with CHH contributions. Please go to www.chhwoodproducts.co.nz to find out more about working for us.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to perform our role in our business, then we’re keen to talk with you. Please apply online to express your interest in joining our Nelson team.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: CHH180
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
New to Carter Holt Harvey Woodproducts New Zealand? Register now