Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Master Data / Supply Chain Analyst
- Take charge of master data reporting & integrity
- Systems savvy with SAP and Excel knowledge
- Be part of a highly motivated and supportive team
Are you the meticulous Data Analyst, with high levels of attention to detail we’re looking for to manage our master database? This is a pivotal role within our Supply Chain team.
With a natural ability for working with numbers, you’ll be responsible for the maintenance of master data in our systems to ensure that complete and accurate data is available to support the business processes. Acting as the ‘gate keeper’, you’ll monitor all site-based master data to ensure integrity across each site. Understanding data flows and use and sources of data is essential to support this. You will also have an understanding of Supply Chain functions and would look to branch out into Supply Planning.
The key areas you’ll focus on include:
- Development of procedures, standards and measures for the management of master data
- Co-ordination of changes to master data which affect multiple areas of our business of client, customer and supplier level master data
- Maintenance of efficiency and accuracy of the interfaces between processes and systems
- Development and maintenance of data validation systems and reports
- Monitor, report and support improvement on the quality of data in the business
- Review current master data structure / functionality. Recommend changes to business process flows
- Assist the Planning Manager with day to day supply capability reporting and ad-hoc Supply Chain analysis using Business Objects
With a proven career history in master data and ideally exposure to manufacturing and Supply Chain functions, you’ll be versed in analysing problems, interpreting data and have the ability to develop and improve reporting functions. SAP knowledge is essential and intermediate understanding of Business Objects would also be ideal.
As someone recognised for building effective relationships with people across all levels of a business, you’ll be a well organised and proactive team player, with excellent listening skills, administration skills and the ability to recommend continuous improvement activities.
You’ll be part of a forward thinking and proactive team and have the opportunity to work alongside some highly experienced individuals to support you in your career growth. In return we offer a competitive base salary plus various benefits including superannuation and medical scheme. Please go to www.chhwoodproducts.co.nz to find out more about working for us.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to perform this pivotal role in our business, then we’re keen to talk with you! Please apply online to express your interest in joining our Supply Chain team.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: CHH178
Location: Head Office - Captain Springs Rd
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
New to Carter Holt Harvey Woodproducts New Zealand? Register now