Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Specification Consultant – Auckland
- Build strong relationships and become a product expert within our field!
- Dynamic, high performing, fun team
- Diverse, fast paced environment
Do you have the business acumen and relationship skills to increase awareness of our LVL products within a competitive market?
Reporting to our Business Development Manager you will be based in Auckland with travel required. This is a newly created role, so you can bring your expertise to it, put a stamp on it, and make it your own.
You will be strategically agile and will use your commercial acumen, spending most of your time with Architects & Designers, you’ll ensure that you build effective relationships and meet company objectives. Additional key focal points will be identifying opportunities, networking and attending trade shows and industry events.
Major activities will include:
- Drive specification and adoption of the ‘Futurebuild’ LVL range of products and building systems to the architectural, specifying, light commercial and residential customer segments
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities through specification and demonstrate clear strategies to transition specification into sales
- Provide follow up and support in conjunction with the technical and sales teams, ensuring specification results in sales
- Attend relevant industry events to drive specification nationwide
You’ll work closely with our sales teams and a wide variety of key stakeholders across the business. Strongly analytically focused, you’ll have a positive attitude, ability to listen and be functionally innovative by nature.
This is your chance to work alongside some of the best in the industry with a highly motivated and successful team. You’ll be rewarded with a market competitive base salary, fully maintained company vehicle, plus various benefits including superannuation and corporate medical scheme. Please go to www.chhwoodproducts.co.nz to find out more about working with us. (more information on our products visit www.futurebuild.co.nz)
If you want to leverage commercial thinking and relationship building flair to advance your career with us, then we are keen to talk to you. Please apply online to express your interest in joining the Futurebuild LVL team.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: CHH171
Location: Head Office - Captain Springs Rd
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
New to Carter Holt Harvey Woodproducts New Zealand? Register now