Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Utility Operator - Kinleith Hub
We are seeking a self-motivated, quality focused individual to join our team at the Kinleith Hub. If you are fit and active and are prepared to work hard as part of a great team, we would love to hear from you.
Working Monday – Friday 40 hours per week. Flexibility with start and finish times for the right candidate.
The successful candidates will need to have the following:
- Commitment, energy and a willingness to learn
- A Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality focus
- Strong results focus
- Good numeracy, communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proven reliability in attendance
In return we offer:
- An awesome supportive team culture with an opportunity to develop lifelong friendships
- Competitive wage
- Corporate medical care plan through Southern Cross, for eligible employees
- Company superannuation including discounted life insurance and income protection with CHH contributions, for eligible employees
- Retail benefits through employee benefits scheme Boost Rewards
- Staff buying privileges at Carters (after 3 months)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme services
- Opportunity to be employed in a long-term primary industry within NZ
- On-going support and training opportunities for personal development
If you are excited by this opportunity and are committed to delivering quality service and would like to make your mark, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to build a career with us. For more information please go to our careers page at www.chhwoodproducts.co.nz and apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Resident or have a valid work visa. You will be required to complete a criminal history check and pass a pre-employment medical/drug test.
New to Carter Holt Harvey Woodproducts New Zealand? Register now